Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
FYI clinic at Novena isn’t anonymous HIV testing point. The one at Robertson Walk is.

Doctors are ladies though, I was there last week for full screening package, dr was playing with my penis, asking questions, fortunately no erections.

If you’re HIV positive and not at anonymous test clinic, they will inform MOH and you will get deported unless you’re a citizen. I asked this to DSC anonymous test center, they said even PR would be deported. This was before covid. I don’t go DSC anymore because it was busy and long queue for anonymous testing, inconvenient. Their counseling volunteers were good though, spoke and explain everything nicely.
Yes the afa, I went countless times throughout my 40 years of chionging since 18. Basically if you kena HIV, they will immediately esxort u to the opposite building to "inward" but throughout all these time, I went all(yes ALL) the man and female went in take result and go out not even 1 kena went in never come out. Got once, I even chat up with a girl whe waiting and she told me she has an ONS with 1 guy met in clubbers and hey boy, she looks very demure like very guai girl lor. After that, I told her so far throughout my uncles years been here, never see anyone tio before so u confirm ok de den told her if u no tio, you come out give me your number and indeed got her number. So Mai scare lah.