View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Soon the rest came, Portia (f), Jing Jing (f), Wan Leng (f), Jackie (f), Lan Xin (f), Kat (f), Brandon (m) and Qiu Ping (f). Oh wait. I didn't mention my department majority are females?

Portia was an ex-SQ stewardess, so naturally carrying herself, dressing, make up is at a class on it's own. Not too tall but the right size. Very... full cups.

JJ is a fresh grad from NTU B.A. course, young, jovial and easy to talk with. She likes to wear those big round round glasses. Boy, do I have fetish to... on those glasses.

WL is a senior, early 30s, single, nice lady, staunch buddhist, but dresses nicely and of course if you peek hard, you definitely can see some.

Jackie is late 20s, engaged, HDB BTO on it's way. Honestly, she's rather flirty and extrovert, her dressing usually is very sweet type, never hestiates to show some meat if needed if Amy was considered open, then Jackie by this definition would be a slut.

LX, well China lady, late 20s, can't really work, but is hardworking. Doesn't get into major trouble and can't speak perfect english but is super useful when communicating with our Shenzhen branch. I peeked, grandma undergarments. Nothing exciting.

Kat is a small framed, slimmed, dark toned skin, she's an athelete of sorts, cycling, swimming, water rafting etc. She's into all those. Hair is brownish due to the sea water but cute sized.

Brandon, lao uncle late 40s, married, keeps mostly to himself, doesn't socialize, brings his own food and food heater to office. We've given up asking him to join us for lunch or after work drinks. It's amazing he showed up today. I guess it's the free food.

QP is mid 20s, a very prudish girl, sweet, talks very nicely, does her job properly and helps to manage Janice's calendar. If we bullied her to do things, Janice will definitely stand up for her. QP never minds helping us run errands like changing money notes, buying coffee etc. Very nice girl, no boyfriend. I guess she's too nice?