View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banging a married Korean MILF on Tinder

contd..

it felt good, my hairy crotch grinding against her botak pussy, as I held her / cuddled on the couch. her breasts were sweating again (korean girls seem to sweat dam easily in sg heat), so i grinding my chest against her neh neh.

Yuri whispered: It has been long time since I did that. I do not do that with other men. But it feels good.
M: You were very good. I enjoyed it also.

Y: Thank you. I have to go soon.
M: Of course no problem. Whenever you have to go.

I was being a gentleman but in reality i was still thinking about round 2, feeling my johnson twich a little (usually take about 1 hr to get hard for round 2 haha, not young stud anymore) but the thought of her married ass being spread, and imagining the taste of Yuri's ass made my cock stir even more.

I kissed her lips softly, then down her body again, kissing her neck. I felt her hips moving against mine, and she was getting turned on. i kissed her collarbone, again, i felt her hips grinding against me, her pussy (freshly fucked and dripping wiht both our juices) moving against my johnson.

i slowly kissed a nipple, and after hearing a soft moan from her, had a feeling that i could get some type of round 2 in before Yuri had to go back to being a good wife and mother at her home.

contd...