Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Just realised I've tried most of the girls mentioned in this thread. Guess a lot of bros who chiong regularly and follow recommendations would be on the same page as well

If I were to rate them:

Xiaohan: Location was good, can buy good meat downstairs to cook steak at home after the session. Claims to do juageng but its more of edging. She'd stroke and tease you until you're about to cum...and then stop. Repeat over and over until you're begging her to make you cum.

Baoer: She doesn't have the looks and bodies of all the other ladies here but she knows how to do a mean juageng. Sometimes will offer tarma with her friend if that lady's available. Provides a steamy HDLY after juageng and happy to put a finger in your butt if you're up for it as well. Once you become a regular....you'll know that the juageng is so that she can have fun with you after lol. Current location's quite hidden away, just that the owner of the antique shop beside likes to sit outside his shop (probably knows what's going on). Her previous location where she's at the opposite building on L3 was better cuz the exit to the carpark was just beside the unit.

Melody: One of the best bodies I've seen on a milf and GFE...if she's in the mood. During my first ever session, she even unbuttoned my shirt and put my shoes on for me. Watch out if she's in a bad mood tho! I preferred her old location when she was beside Celine cuz the route from the carpark to her unit was quite incognito. FJ option offered if you're a regular...which can take years away from your life. Easily the best lady of this lot.

Celine: Big top and big waist but her HDLY can sometimes be more than enough to make you cum. She's also happy to stick a finger in your bum to milk your prostate and make you cum without even need to touch your dick if you're up for it. Again, preferred her when she was at her old location beside Melody. Sometimes trying to choose between the two of them can be a headache