View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
Can any bro decode the names of the joints. Coconut? Diy? WiFi? I tried searching Ramuhamkeng on google maps also got nothing.
Help will always be appreciated.
Google kapoo and use chrome google translate to navigate their local forum to get into their line or telegram groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The lines between oily MPs, soapy MPs and kapoo joints have blurred, especially over the past 2 years. Or maybe it is just how i defined these 3 different places and entertainments.
Agreed…line has been blurred and landscape has changed after covid with large soapy joints still closed so now “kapoo” joints now absorb those supply of FLs who used to work in the Huat Kway soap joints when i visited the newly opened secret spa located in town in town area.

Having said that, there are still traditional kapoo joints around that purely provide HJ and FJ is up to nego with syt mostly uni part timers. Most joints are on hybrid mode mixed of stocks with HJ and FJ services