Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethesun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for male FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbrothers View Post
Lol, this girl is delusional, want full package but at the age bracket of 40-50 single man with no kids and wife is like 1 in 100, good luck finding one, as for married men, you want them to be presentable, presentable = cant meet in public because if he is eloquent confirm spotted easily by colleagues, friends and relatives. SG so small i get recognized by friends at all the hotels since all my friends work in hotel, i cannot step foot in a sg hotel with a women because it will spread to everyone i know and you expect a married man to have discreet meetup in public = death sentence, because womens friends are gossip magnets when one see the husband, the wife will know and your relationship with be caught. doesnt take a detective to catch ones spouse having discreet meet with opposite gender. unless the guy is tech savy does spoofing he will be caught when the wife ask how come xxx amount disappeared from her shopping allowance. fwb to a man thats married = 1 extra competition stealing her money and will end horribly for both of you.
This gal requirements is like trying to list an IPO in stock market.. hahaha.. must be profitable, have enough years of operation aka 40-50 years guy and must be clean in the account and must be presentable and accountable to shareholder aka her.