View Single Post
Old 21-03-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for male FWB

Reading your criteria listed here, you sound less like you want a FWB and more like you want a BF and a relationship without it being labelled as such. So you're either deluded or you're just plain selfish, because there's nothing in your self-intro or anywhere on anything you write here that justifies the ENTIRE LIST of criteria, and by that I don't even mean just basic criteria on LOOKS alone you set for men to match.

The kind of man who would match what you seek won't be on a site like this, and they won't be looking for a female FWB or SB because they'll either already have one or they will have no shortage of such golden cheesepie women throwing themselves at them.

Good luck with your fantasy. I hope reality wakes you up soon.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.