View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone here been to or going to Naughty N'awlins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Yeah for me, the cost is high if I were to travel on my own money. But this time, i am coinciding it with business I have on the West Coast. SO, quite a bit of the expense is charged to business. The part from Cali to New Orleans and the hotel there is on my own cost. I myself am Merdeka generation, so for me, older couples is fine, my age group give or take 5 years. If I fuck any girls in their 20s or 30s while there, its just a bonus for me. Its more the atmosphere and environment. I have never been to one of these events, but I gather is normal to go up to a girl and tell her she is hot and I want to fuck her, and there is a playroom round the corner to do it. Where can you get this in Singapore?
I'm not in Singapore regularly but have gone up to women in Singapore, chatted with them, then created my own playroom later at a hotel after shopping for playroom supplies with them. So in a sense it's possible to get this in Singapore. I'm kidding. I know what you're saying, the general wantonness and the atmosphere. You should go to EDC or Miami Ultra or a rave. When I was young I liked older, now I'm older I like younger just for the raw energy and their willingness to submit.