Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chuak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LOCAL BABES AND PART TIME COLLEGE FREELANCERS FRs

Name: atika
Face: 8/10 : pretty face . Look young
Body: 8/10 : nice body and tall but slim
Boobs: 7/10 I guess is c cup and firm and soft
GFE: 11/10. Very good. She will try find topic and discuss with u. Make the environment feel nice .
BBBJ: 12/10 : best I had. I even cim in her mouth and she keep continue licking until I ask to stop.
DATY: I was getting the best BBBJ I had. No time for eating pussy
FJ: 12/10
DFK: 10/10
Fingering: 10/10
Moan: 10/10. Her moan super natural and sound good. About shy but when she got into mood. Her moan was good. Even when she bj me. Also moan nice and sound good.

comment: when she press my room bell, wau look pretty and nice. Once she enter the room she starting chit chat with u like your gf and asking how r u and have u eaten ur lunch . She even discussing all the world cup football with u. Then we go bath together. Her body was nice and boob was firm. She helping me to bath and give me a first bj at bath room. I was so enjoy and almost shootout . Then we go to bed and start France kiss. Her pussy was easy wet and I try to finger her . She is enjoying and will lead u to her sensitive point . Not more than 5 min, she start moan louder and breath harder. I knew she have her first orgasm. She smile at me and ask me to lay down give me a second bj . Her was so super good and slowly lick your dick like ice cream. She also go to suck my ball. Was too good and almost surrender. After that she put on the cap and we start to fk. We try several style and she was so enjoy on it. When I almost cum, I ask whether can cim ( but I offer a tips la) . She was ok with it and give me a final bj. Was tooooooo good and I cim in her mouth and she still continue licking till I ask for stop. Was the best fuck I have in my life.

Thank James for this arrangement .
Damage 900 plus tips 200