View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Bluebullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Many years ago, when our CO found cig. in my drawer during Bn CO stand-by-bed, our S3 "awarded" me with 3 extras. And when the Bn moved out for 3 days exercise, I stayed back to be the Duty BOS. Damn sian, nothing to do but to go round checking and leaving my signatures in all DO/BOS check-points.

On the afternoon on the 2nd day at about 2 pm, it was raining heavily and the drains in our camp was almost flooded. And then came SGT Winnie (quite chio and tall lady regular SGT in charge of store) who cut across one building to the OPS room to complain of the power failure in the whole block. She was wet in her No 4 uniform. I recorded the problem but could not do anything to help. Everyone was out for training and she could not get any help, so we called the maintenance team but they were out and we had to wait until evening. SGT Winnie then left for her bunk.

Even though I could do nothing but I thought it may be good that as the Duty BOS, I check out the power failure building by myself. I was on the way that I have to pass by the bunks. And as i had a stomach ache, I went to the toilet. After that I noticed that the rain was too heavy and decided to go my bunk (eat snake). Just when I was moving up the stairs, I noticed SGT Winnie wrapped in a towel and enter the female toilet. She must have thought that all personnel were out for training and with the heavy rain, nobody will move around and thus she will not be seen. Lucky for me, I saw. I did not enter the toilet but I went to the adjacent bunk upstair that can watch SGT Winnie's room. I waited. After 10 mins, she came out of the toilet and went to her bunk. She droppod her towel and from the clear window, I could see naked and beautiful body. There SGT Winnie dried her hair with a hair dryer and her naked body movement was so nice that my flag pole stood up. And then SGT Winnie used the towel to dry the hairs in her arm pit. Later she tried to dry the hairs in her private part and that was the best show. She did it slowly as she thought that no one was around. i was enjoying the whole show........doing PCC quietly.

When she got dressed, I quietly slipped down the stairs and waited in the office. She cam by to say hello and went off. Oh what heaven, I thought it was a punishment but it was an enjoyable raining afternoon..........