View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
sorini is a Helpful and Caring Samstersorini is a Helpful and Caring Samstersorini is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ANGELA(Johor Jaya)- Young, Petite, Sweet, High Gfe

Contacted Bro Alan to secure a slot for Angela to comfort me. On reaching the location and went up to the room. She open the door and I step in and once in the room she greets me and offer me a glass of water. She is a fine young syt, in my opinion she look sweet and fair as the real person looks and stats is not too far off from the studio pic. She has a pair of nice, soft and tender boobs that made me feel horny.

I sat on the bed and we have a small talk, she when to the bath room to prepare and return to hug me from behind I can feel those boobs pressing on my back. She moved her head closer to my ear and say to me it time for bathing then she help me to take my cloth off and we went into the bathtub. She took great care in cleaning me, in the bathtub service was very good, she use her tits to soap my whole body, then using her ass to soap my didi, really long time never have this type of service, I was feeling so good and relax. The best was after cleaning she gave me a long and nice blowjob and initial me to cim and I obliged and shoot my 1st load into her mouth.

Back to the bed, my turn to give her a nice service of my own way, kissing and licking every parts of her body including her boobs, nipples and pussy. When banging her, she will always give the CFM kind of look at me. How to take it for long with those kind of looks, but feeling very good and shiok. Then the action comes she started off by giving my didi a nice bbbj again to wake him up. After about few minutes I signal her for a 69 position. I can hear her softly moaning away delightfully and I changed to doggy and we finally finished in missionary.

The whole session was very relax and comfortable, I must say thumbs up to Bro Alan !