Old 09-08-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jose0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Have lurked around websites for a bit but after a lot of exploring I have some insight for foreigner looking to have fun in Korea keep in mind I speak 0 Korean and am American so If I could do it anyone can

1 - Pyeongtaek RLD- if you are not Korean you will be rejected by 99% of the girls because the us army is near and they have some sort of agreement with them but i did manage to get in twice all it takes is for the girl to be having a bad night In my experience the girl was mid 30s some work done which isn't a bad thing and it was 100k for 15min foreigner price work done was BJ, riding, and missionary I would rate it a 6 /10

2 - Yeongdenpo RLD- this is very similar to pyeongtaek but since my first visit girls are a lot more open to take in foreigners i would give it a 6.5/10 as the girl was better looking (no work done and still had a decent body) and she was willing to do doggy

3 - Texas miari - this is probably the best bang for your buck as a foreigner they are insanely open to foreigners and you get to choose a girl as a plus if you say "never mind" trying to get out you will get better prices I've gotten 80k for 2 shots but those girls where just too bad haha girls here are also more receptive to your demands like if you want to switch positions i would rate my 4 experiences a (5/10) ( 6/10) (7/10) (7/10)

4 - lyra anma - after so many RLD I decided my next experience would be an anma so after some research lyra is one of the most foreign friendly anmas but they are a bit more expensive at 300k for foreigners for 1 hours and I should warn you I have heard negative experiences luckily mine was pretty good normally you don't get a message but I did since the girl was late. this is one of the reasons my experience was probably better than the normal foreigner because since the wait was around 30-40 min i got a very good girl like a solid 8/10 services provided where the usual only negative was the girl refused to go doggy which is why my experience drops to a 7.5/10

5 - while I didn't get any service I was accepted into fish anma as an American that spoke 0 Korean but they said the wait time was like 1 hour and 30 min (it was a Sunday so they where packed) and the trains where about to close so i couldn't say how it is but I will report what type of service they give to foreigners who speak 0 Korean

if anyone wants to explore I am down just message me this has turned into a fun hobby