View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Intend to visit Fish next week as I am heading to Seoul next week.

You mean there is no 1 shot option for foreigner ? I went Ga-In before the pandemic but the club scene was a bit too open for me, plus I got a not so good looking tall girl although she was Super friendly. Thus would like to try Fish, but 2 shot in 1 hour is a bit too .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec123 View Post
Just went to Fish Anma for the first time yesterday, location was quite easy to find, just look out for the banner with the fish as shown in some of pictures when you search for it.

Definitely foreigner friendly place, but we can only choose 60mins for 300k, 2 shots. They thought I was Korean and swapped the menu in front of me, but it is understandable. And for those asking, no ID checks.

After payment, they lead you down to the lockers and for you to take a shower, shave, scrub etc. It's like a bathhouse so you have to be fully naked, after shower then you can put on a robe.

After showering, they will let you have rest and a massage by a guy which was pretty good. Do note that you have to ask him to stop when you have enough and want to go do what you came to do. I didn't realise, thought it was supposed to be completed and the Mamasan came looking for me, asking if I was so tired ��.

The deed was indeed special, the girl will ask to sit on a high stool in the passage way and give you a BBBJ and maybe a short capped ride before asking you to go into the room for the continuation. You are int eh clear view and can see the others doing the same thing if there are more customers. Service was good and hardworking, but the girl was not really my type despite giving my request.

I guess and feel that they have specific girls that services foreigners unless it is crowded. When I went it was empty, only 1 or 2 other dudes. It was around 6pm.

Overall I enjoyed it, I will enjoy it even more if I get someone of my type ��.