Thread: Rude OKTs
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2024, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rude OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
L18H20 looks newer overall but I think their rooms are smaller. L1612 rooms seems to be bigger. I used to be a regular of Kiki and remember her room right at the end was really big. Apple's room is quite big too. What I see as big means beside the king sized bed, there are still ample space to move around.

So far for all the rooms I've been to in L18H20, I feel that beside the bed there is very little area to move around and feels quite cramp. Just based on my visual observation and gut feel of course. Never measure the exact size of those rooms

But yes in general the OKTs in GL are all very rude or have some weird temperament.

I see that you are well travelled in 1820, like me

Agree that Apples room is the biggest and properly spacious. Next in size, upstairs is Ferrari's. Yinzi's is the smallest just like her.

I remember the previous Ferrari room on level 1 was not too big.

IF I think in terms of average room size and quality/newness combined, then Lorna's (erstwhile CAT150 PRC house 2062) was the best in my book. She had good taste also. The bed runners in the room gave it a classy feel.

Terence (young OKT of 1669) is another one who needs to give his rooms a new coat of paint, new mattresses and get the shower rooms scrubbed down. I am sure he can more than afford it given his girls are working all the time.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else