View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Seeking Life Advice ..Ramblings of sorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleStreets View Post
Is it still worth marrying? Perhaps first ask yourself, "What are you looking for in a marriage", rather that is it worth marrying? If you cant look for the thing you want in a marriage, then why marry? If you can find it in a marriage, consider if there are alternatives. If not, then just get married.

Local vs Foreigner? Doesnt matter to me. Whats important is that you do not limit your market.
Local population only has 6m people and about half of them are of the gender you are looking for. Thats 3m.
Another country has 50m population and 25m of them being your prospective gender. Which market will you find that person easier? There is only 1 YOU.
Then think about this: what if you have access to both markets? hmmmmm
From my experience, the further you are willing to dig, the better prospects you will be able to find.

How do you deal with nosy people asking why are you still single at my age.
Why do you even have to deal with them? Its your life, not theirs. You single not they single, why they care? If they're single too, ask them to solve their own problems first before coming to yours.

Is there anything that I should be careful with now I am approaching my 30s in relationships? Careful with your money, because you will have less time available to earn it if you lose it. Time is more precious now compared to being in your 20s. Also dont try to use money to get a serious girl / wife (paid sex is fine, but not paid relationship).

>How to not get jaded by two-faced people either at work/professional setting? For most people in this world, what they hated in their job wasnt the job itself. Its almost always about THE PEOPLE IN THE JOB. Most people are as jaded about these people as you are. Yes its a torture to face them daily, but its a normal part of life. You want this to stop? 2 ways: be your own boss. or.... earn enough asap and quit this thing altogether.

>How do you (some of you feel) living a double-life with chionging and having a clean image in the day?
I'm a low profile person in real life and i intend to keep it that way. So i dont have much problems dealing with such double life and i dont see it as odd in the first place. Theres a time to play and time to work.
my answers above