View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Hello everyone,

You might be interested to know that the next big swinger cruise is going out in April from Miami. Incredible as it seems, this cruise has not been canceled despite the corona virus. As you all know, social distancing is pretty much impossible on a swinger cruise as everyone is looking to get close and intimate. LOL. The boat that is chartered by the company is the Celebrity Infinity, and holds just over 2000 passengers. I am sure they are seeing a lot of cancellations. The rationale of the company is that any time even today, there are 300 cruise ships sailing right now with 600,000 passengers at sea. So, not every ship is condemned and confirmed to be a plague ship. And they are taking lots of safety and security precautions. eg Passengers from South Korea, Japan, China, Italy and Singapore are banned from this cruise. I think the most affected will be swingers from Italy, I met several on the cruises I have been to. Also, China swingers probably have close to 30 cabins on the ship, and they can't go. Fortunately, I am not booked on this cruise, or else, I would not be able to go either. It might still not be safe for the next sailing in November this year. However, I am seriously considering going again in April or November next year, maybe both cruises. Its crazy times we live in my friends.

Last edited by Angmolover; 23-03-2020 at 10:43 AM.