View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

My situation was a bit different. I had a good wife. We fucked almost everyday. Then my 4th daughter passed away. The grief, the guilt, made us both decided we don't want sex with each other anymore. I still love my wife but the depression I had, was suicidal.

I wrote before. I was going to kill myself. I did my will, LPOA, signed the organ donation form, then I was already going to commit suicide. But after a session with a a maid, who at the time was a 9/10 for me, I started to realised that anything I wanted, God gave it to me.

I wanted money, I got it. I've a good family, I've travelled for 10 years for work, and one of the things I lacked was girls. Before I decided to die, I prayed and asked, "if I'm going to die, then better I fulfill wishes that all men desired, before I go to hell." But amazingly, I recovered from depression instead.

I guess, everyone has a different story. Some say sex is an addiction. But for some like me, it's empowerment and a reminder that whatever I believed I'll get, I will.

There's no one size fits all. Even if you put your $100 in a stock, also doesn't mean you'll come out of it richer. Cuz portfolios can also fall to zero.

No offence to any bros especially Regretfulman. Just my 2 cents worth.

And Regretfulman bro, all the best to you too.