View Single Post
Old 26-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!
Re: Subang and Sunway

Apologies for this late FR.

Was ushered to a room with wall to wall mirror. Shortly after Sasa arrived. As I was about to strip she stopped me in my tracks and asked me to sit back and relax while she does the deeds.

She started dancing erotically (mannn she is really good) while she slowly removed her clothing and mine. She sure know where to touch you while removing your clothing he he he

For awhile in the shower, I thought that was the end to the lap dance but how wrong was I! In the shower too she does her erotic and sensual dance while washing you and your didi. So I asked her if I can cum twice. She said she has only 1 rubber so she suggested to blow me away with BBBJ and follow by FJ. Indeed, I cum while in the shower when she gave me mind blowing BBBJ.

After the clean up, she gave me and my didi some light massage. After her BBBJ, she cap me and started riding me and switch to sideways. She never complain about being tired but I signaled to her to change position to doggy facing the mirror. Finished off with missionary.

Name: Sasa PRC
Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: Full B Cup (natural and nice nipples)
Complexion: Fair and smooth
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: Never ask
Fingering: Yes but lightly
FK: No only light pecks on the lips
FJ: 8.5/10
Painting: Yes
Damage: 208 + tips (for 2 shots)
WIR: Yes for double fly with her mate, Sandy

P/S: She is very good at gyrating her hips and a very good dancer!