View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

For this trip, I went to GK22 KTV. Girls wise, they are much more cautious since i went there with my Vietnamese partner. They are worry that he is an undercover cop, that's why when the mamasan ask who can speak Chinese and go overnight not many girls dare to admit. Quantity are plentiful, though none of them look like Suzu Honjou LT price is 6mil per night, ST is 5mil per night.

I would say I enjoy 1127 more than GK22. I am paying almost the same price for both KTV, but in 1127 I have more drinks and foods. I went for massage at the infamous fruit shop too, so many review on it hence I shall not elaborate further. I also went to Vien Dong, but since I did a review of it before I will not do it again.

{illegal okt non sponsor - edited by mod}

To me, each has their own preference and spending power. If the person willing to spend, so be it. For me, I gauge it in term of convenient sake, ease of communication and affordability. No point to argue what is pricey, what is not. we are all here to chiong and just share information

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 28-03-2024 at 04:05 PM.