Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Little update. Just woke up... feeling dazed from nap.

Old liao.

------------------------------

J(anice): Dear.. no.. not in my house...

gog: Why? We've already done it in church... this is just your house, don't you want to make love with me? Remember at the kitchen?

J: I...

gog: Hush...

I took her and walked down her living room, she was pulling back softly. I guess she knows where I want to do her at... any guesses? Hehehe.

I led Janice walking down the corridor past the living room. She held back knowing where I want to go. If I can break this last taboo, I think it's an achievement.

Standing outside the master bedroom (refer to the image of the floor plan posted long ago... lol. sorry for the blue balls if you can't find it), Janice refused to go in as I tugged softly at her hand.

gog: Come... be mine.

J: I'm already yours.

gog: Be MORE mine. Come..

I kissed Janice by the door entrance, she was apprehensive, after all this is her matrimonial room with her original husband. I guess church's limit was broken, but her wedding vows, I have yet to break it fully? I don't see the need, but I guess it was just an 'accomplishment unlocked' kind of scenario.
CB GOG!!! Still dare say shy and always stop at blue balls part!!! CCB also come out already ah... CB "Shy" gog you should know what to do already ah. 🤣🤣🤣🤣