View Single Post
Old 28-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking other people's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
What would you guys do if a guy says you can fuck his really hot wife only if he can then fuck you? Would you do it?

I think its the biggest reverse cuckold fantasy, instead of being the weak one by letting some other guys fuck your wife and you watch, you are the dominant one that fucks the other guy. You "own" both your wife and the other guy. What do you guys think?

Just had the thought after I read some Arab guy sodomized his wife's lover before killing him and cutting off the other guys balls.

Read so much about guys offering to service other people's wives, so just wondering if the husband made an offer like this, would there be any takers? And no, my wife is not on offer, but I'd fuck a guy, but not for the sexual thrill. Its like Mike Tyson said "I'm gonna fuck you till you love me"
Err won't do it i guess if you to let a guy do it how hot also no way. Unless is a gal with a fake dick hahahaha but NO way from a guy letting lose control and deposit his load thiinking about it give me the creep

Oh yea just to share a friend secret tell me this he wanted to poke his gf back entrance the gf was reluntance so he show the gf with those AV and euro caucasian xxx. But how there is 1 scene that the gal is a DOM and use a fake dick to poke a sub guy. And it gave my friend Gf a idea hahahaha she want to do that to my friend 1st before she allow my friend to poke hers well end up they never did it.