View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetodd View Post
Joker88, I am still in my first year, but no 1 rep point, but 10 points instead
Every new samster starts at 10 points and Power 0. It is normal for you. You need to contribute or share in the forum to get points.

You need 25 points and 10 posts before you get your power according to your years of membership.

Please read the first post by our Boss Sammy. He stated very clearly the conditions liao.

You can wait forever and still no rep power if you have less than 25 points or less than 10 posts. Both conditions must be fulfilled. Boss wants us to contribute and participate in the forum. Other bros will add your points if you contribute and share things in the forum.

Some samsters tot that they must wait for one year and then they will automatically get rep power. It is not true. You can get your power even within one month of joining if you get 25 points and make more than 10 posts.
Without 25 pts or 10 posts, you can wait forever also no rep power.

Cheers!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 03-07-2008 at 11:14 AM.