View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Once i get back to the car, uncle kong my driver asked me..boy u have 2 gfs is it? No la uncle. I just met her at the club and we quite clicked together. So how uncle? Who is more pretty? Yvonne or Helen? Uncle say ah boy Physically both are top quality and very pretty...got pretty face and good body. Very hard for me to choose.. If I am you. Then I will take both.
Yeah he was right both are equally sexy and pretty.... I reached home almost morning...what a night spent. I took out my phone saw there are about 20 smses from yvonne. It's about she missed me and want to be with me..aiyoh. .makes me feels even more guilty. Just before I sleep I got a sms from Helen. She says she really like me and hope to meet up more...Means what? She doesn't mind? She wants to fight with yvonne? I couldn't sleep. I am thinking what should I do 2 days later flying to London.
What should I do? Pretend doesn't know Helen if I see her in the plane or tell her now and ask if she can change her duty? I will be going with Yvonne. What happens if she find out? Aiyoh too many questions in my mind. Tomorrow is the last day in Sg. Not going to do much. Just plans to stay at home be a good boy with my parents. Ard 3pm someone slap my butt. Wake up..its Yvonne...i was like wow. She is here. I quickly pull her down to my bed and give her a big hug as she is my bolster... tried to kiss her but rejected as she said smelly breath. Ok no prob. I don't like it either. She asked why I got back so late. Was I drunk or what?
Called me so many times but no answers. I checked 30 over missed called and quickly check the sms inbox. Helen asked if I want to have dinner. Quickly delete it. Clear evidence first.
Then I ask yvonne are you going to have dinner with me later?
She says no la. .just dropped by to checkout on me and then she will be home for dinner with her parents. Wow I was so happy. I quickly text Helen yes.. After she left I quickly shower and get ready to go out to Helen...I will tell her honestly...be brave....