Thread: Guangzhou info
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good One Dude!

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
You really can't do much during transit. Airport not very far from City.
Take a cab to city for a foot reflexalogy. Cheap and good there. Try the one along huan shi dong lu. Next to the TV station. on the same side as the Guangdong International Plaza Hotel.
Heee...hee... that happen to be my favourite foor reflexalogy place in GZ too. Guangdong International Plaza Hotel is my most frequent stayed hotel whenever I am in GZ......

The exact location is 4th floor "Yi Wah" ta sia (center) tel : 020-8386-5155 or 8383-7899......

RMB 70( for afternoon session, after 1800: rmb98) for two solid hours of great foot reflexalogy with drinks and desert provided. Somemore private room for two to three person.....I used purchased their "season coupon" which is slightly cheaper....

The distance to "pei yoon" airport from there is about 15km, normally takes less than half hour....but beware of traffic jam during office hour.....I almost miss my flight once b'cos of the heavy traffic and narrow road to the airport...better take as 45 mintues to airport.....