Old 04-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

I ever did it in my CO's office when I was in NSF. I was the DO of the day. After clearing arms for all the coys, my little brother starts to get hard, because in army too long never see char bo already. Then I start to have funny idea.. since I was the DO of the nite and was staying in that means i am the biggest for that nite.. I borrowed a land rover from my coy driver. That nite was a sat nite, woo hoo it means ppl are partying at Zouk, so I did a dare devil stun and drove the land rover with my smart 4 down to zouk and pick up a fine chick. It was around 2am when I exit my camp gate, I ordered the guard comm not to qn me when I come back, we actually had a verbal fight but eventually he gave in. Then when I drove to zion rd and illegally park my rover along the rd side where many taxis were fetching drunkard customers. I took a walk down the lane towards zouk, It was around 3am and wow soo many drunkard young ah lians. They were vomitting and some were crying their hearts out...then I spotted on drunkard babe lying along the slop where u can walk to the restraunt alley, She vomitted alot can see around her is all vomit, since she is so chio i dun care, Long black hair with fair silky smooth complexion, super fine proportionate measurement, wearing a white tank top and jeans exposing her pink tstring. I start to pretend I am this super hero offcier coming to save her from baddies who tried to be funny with her. I carried her to my rover and good thing her friends are also drunked so I dun bother. She was very intoxicated by the drink she ask me where am i taking her, i just tell her i am trying to save her from baddies, she haplessly thanked me....

When I drove back to my camp at around 435am Sungei Gedong camp, I hid her with a green poncho so the guard comm cannot see. When I was at the gate the guard comm didn;t come out guess he was sleeping. the 3rd IC open the gate for me.

Then when back to coy line. I carried her up to my CO's office and fuck her. I make her sit on my CO's director chair naked and I fucked her right away with my uniform on. Fucking cheebye a SP COS come into the CO office to interrupt, he shout at me "sir!! wat r u doin?" I got very angry and pump him 30x push up and make him promise not to reveal anything. He nervously say ok. Then I think wtf since this joker is here...might as well do a threesome, I ordered him to lick the girls anus, he was like eheew(this COS is a chao Ahgua) I dun care I just want him to lick so he licked, he say the anus is very smelly. The girl is drunkard like hell and she did another round of vomitting on my CO's table. Hola, I dun know what to do man, I got very disgusted and decided to dump the girl, I carry the girl to my land rover and ordered the COS to clear up the vomit. and I drove off and dump the girl at the bus stop at lim chu kang cemetary. I saw she was like still sleeping like a pig so I guess she is ok.

I drove back to my camp it was around 550am and I wash up myself and prepare myself for first parade with my coy man.