View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: SG hiv cases up 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Yes DSC is soooo much cheaper and they even send your samples to lab for so cheap. If go private have to pay afew hundred more Each time u test knn

PreP will benefit you for sure since u chiong overseas
I spent quite a lot on the test after some risky overseas chiong. Also, if you got something positive and went treatment, you need to re-test it again to confirm it's gone. That last time I did $100 screening package in BKK, tested something positive + get treatment meds, then back here test after treatment $300+.

HIV Gen 4 test also cost about $150 at private in SG. I gonna buy the test kits from BKK clinic, it's about $40 each. Now I every 6 mths do that free HIV + Syphilis test at BKK.

The free HIV test in SG, what's the frequency arh? Maybe can alternate it, then can do test every 3 mths.