View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveignow View Post
Great story dude thanks for sharing - this Asian chick is a college student who visits my local library frequently. This library doesn't have many desks and often visitors need to sit on the bean bag or floor and I've seen a few times chicks who wear skirts sitting with exposed poses and unaware that they're showing their panties to everyone... if I capture more I'll post them here. I have a policy of not showing their faces though

What I loved about this particular chick is that she looked quite pure and naive probably in her early 20s and her white panties was so clean showing that she likely has good hygiene and her hole probably hadn't been messed about much before
I second to you bro! Sometimes a trip to the library during a boring weekend is great! Some library has the small stool or some comfortable seats that you can sit and read the books. And you're at a position seated neared to the ground. When you look slightly up, can easily see beautiful legs of girls who walked pass. And your bonus is to seeing through the gaps of their hot denim shorts! OMG! How i love going to the library!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl