View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried Nicole. Here is my fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (耐看行)

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..But the place is secured even with CCTV)

Environment: 6/10 (room is cosy with sofa and a big bed, it looks like a co-shared place though with a common toilet)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural B+ cuppers) can zhut zhut

Body: 8/10 very slim with tattoo at the back of her waist

Massage: 5/10 (Gave me light massage)

Kissing: N/A (Didn't have it though managed to kiss her cheek)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did lick at the back of my body and licks and kisses on both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 8/10 Able to talk everything under the sun...Playability is with restrictions from 4G to 4.5G with intense and great pleasure and exotic sight to behold....

HJ: 8/10 she did in slow and sensual as she puts some oil...to which I finally relent...

Overall: 8/10 In terms of looks and body, she is rated as one of the highest...but for me, its a little transactional more than gfe...this ml may be one of the fail safe option to fall back on amidst the current crop of mls in the market
Bro, there are currently three Nicoles in SLG, may I know which one you referring to?