Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H41 PRC House

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Tried Ting Ting earlier today from L20H41 so here is my FR. When I went only her and Xiao Nan was around. Wanted to savour someone new so I chose her in her short and tight white dress.

This house has a water bed so she started off by stripping me and laying me face down while she rubbed her breast and butt all over me. Proceeded to soap me up and down with her body, nothing crazy but she has natural Bs and a bouncy butt for those who enjoy. Afterwards she gave me a bbbj, again pretty standard I would say.

After we dried off I laid in bed while she gave me a tongue bath and bbbj again. Knows how to use her tongue in just the right way, included the balls but no AR (didn't ask didn't give I guess).

Afterwards we started in missionary and her moans were very natural, can hear her transition from soft moans when I pump slow to her screaming when I started ramming hard. Her moans and facial impressions were hot enough to make me cum with cap (wanted to try more positions but my small bro let me down). Afterwards we rinsed off and laid in bed to chat until time came up.

Face: fair skinned, make up not heavy, teeth are not straight and pearly white but overall looks in her late 20s/early 30s.
Body: Natural B/C with slight sagging. abit of meat but still considered petite at about 1.60m. Pros is definitely her butt is firm and meaty. Small tattoo on her upper back.
HJ/BBBJ: Pretty standard. More slow and sensual as compared to deep throat and vigorous.
FJ: Pussy not loose, trimmed but not clean shaven. No DFK but maybe I never unlock yet.
GFE: Very natural conversationalist, can joke around with. Feels like a frends with benefits kind of experience rather than passionate lover.
RTF: Maybe once in awhile. Got her wechat in case. For Cat200 price abit steep but for those who enjoy abit slower and genuine type versus passionate long lost lover type can try for yourselves.

Also experienced Xiao Nan a couple months ago if yall interested let me know.
Thxs for sharing

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.