View Single Post
Old 30-03-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
cowboy is open till 12 at least.
A couple of bars even stay open after 12, but upstairs. Kazy is one.

During my last night in Bangkok, I decided to revisit my favorite playground before Thermae. It's called Baccara Bar. It's the best in Soi Cowboy 2 I believe. I reached there at 6:50 pm and they just opened. There were no actions on the 1st and 3rd levels, only the 2nd floor was opened. The atmosphere is good compared to Thermae although needs to pay more. Nice music, waitresses and Bartenders are friendly, importantly lots of girls dancing. I am glad that
I revisited the place because I got to book the most beautiful girl last night and it's her first night at work The girlfriend experience that she gave me was sky-high Pls, don't ask me to share her contact By the way, their price went up. Now LT is 6000B, Bar fine 700B. Lady's drink 190B to 230B.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 01-04-2022 at 04:25 PM.