Old 15-11-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: KL part time college gal

Sad to say this is the first disappointment I had with SNN girls.

Name: Miki
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 6/10 C cup but slightly saggy
BBBJ : 9/10
Kissing : 0/10
FJ : 0/10
Moan : 0/10
DATY: 0 - She don't want it.
CIM : Yes
WR : Definitely NO. Save your money go with other girls.

TLDR ver: I definitely didn't have the service and review by danielkam for Miki. I've tried most of the girls from giselle, angeline, crystal , few NL and had no experience like this. I could have gotten a better service from those cheap incall. So far this has been my worst experience.

Details:
Arrived hotel earlier than expected. So I've invited to the room.
So I asked her to shower first and I'll join shortly.
When we're on the bed, we chatted a bit and began.
When I licked her breast, she gave this uncomfortable look. I asked her is everything okay ? She said it's alright. When I finger her, she tightened the leg, even despite I slowly try to gently open her up.
When i try to DFK, It's like I'm cleaning her teeth.

SO I asked her, is everything okay. She raised her voice a bit saying why do I keep asking. I told her that she looks uncomfortable. So it's okay, I just say if that's the case, I'll DATY, she also refused and say want to do BBBJ . At that moment, I just didn't feel like it. She gave good BBBJ immediately took condom and try to just jam it up her pussy dry. And she gave the excuse of my lil bro is big. I was having difficult time and it hurt so much when she want to forcefully put it inside her. I just told her to stop gave me HJ and came. After that washed a bit , then continued BBBJ until CIM. I have no mood already. Talked to her and ask her to leave.