View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Honestly the days of luxury soapies lining Ratchada are over. The money & connections needed to set up a successful soapie is just too much, it’s just going to be BC, Maria & Tara taking the high end market with LaBelle taking the value conscious crowd. Any hot Thai girl must be living in a cave to not know that these places have the most generous customers and pay the most. Emmanuelle shares its carpark with a steamboat eatery, Poseidon gonna be a condo, don’t know of anyone who goes to Utopia, Nancy, etc. I hear a bit about Colonze but am skeptical. LaLisa (former Copacabana) has reopened after getting raided but few girls there which is a pity because the ID is really nice. Maybe I will try a girl there to check out the rooms.
those joints have been taken over by chinese investors
they charge chinese chop carrot price
cant be helped if people still go there and accept chop carrot prices when they intend to aim these at retarded chinese customers, hard for them to refuse right?

in thailand
the choices are so many
there are chop carrot shops for china people
wild and cheap places for thais or even for cheapo white people
or the middle tier sex tourists like japanese
you just have to go out there to find
all sorts of place to cater to everyone
even arabs, africans, indians, etc