View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

this is just open topic, some viewpoints of mine.

first of all, be it clean or sleazy joints, all these ml definitely have to hit their monthly sales targets so we should understand we are never able to be their sole customers.
secondly, with sales target and commission and tips, their monthly earning can be even more than us here, no surprises. of course, if you all want to support they will just take since is extra cash for them.
thirdly, nothing is exclusive unless they leave the trade, as long as they are in this trade mean any brothers here can be up and meet the same ml of another brother here.
fourth, if able to up the ml don't think you is a bonus as she can never be just meeting you alone. as these ml know more people that us for sure everyday and in their eyes we are just returning customers and maybe to a better level, a friend who can hangout during their off days or when they are down.

just sharing my thoughts