View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 26yo PRC Singing in Singapore KTV Lounge with pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.O.B View Post
First of all, a big thank you to Bro PGYK!

Had a session on Monday at ard 5pm at AREA 81..hehe! Reach destination, parked my car and quickly book a room.

As we get warmer, she talks a bit more and when I teased her about her sexy photos and figure, she shy shy and this makes the beast inside me get damn high that I want to give her a bonk. I tell her later she will get a good one from me, getting to be monster liao. Then I lead her to the bed and the towel around her accidentally loosen. Wah seh! Nice set of boobies around C cup. I ask her to turn ard and show me her ass too. Damn! Nice round ass! I guess her figure makes up for her lack of beauty and height.

First thing I attacked her boobies, and she feel shy but enjoying it making slight moans. She say I very handsome and wish her future hubby like me, paiseh leh. So I tell her, can’t be her hubby, but sure can make love to her better than her future hubby. She then cheekily said she will teach her future hubby from what she learnt from me today. I really buay tahan liao, she getting naughtier. As I fondle those C cups, I fingered her. She said she don’t have much love juice, and I tell her don’t bluff, later will see how much she will flow. As I suck her boobies and finger her, she hug me damn tight and caressing my didi to her body, letting out all the sexy moans. As I can’t tahan anymore, she bj for me with cap on. Her bj is damn solid with all the slurp slurp sound and a whole 5 mins saying she love my didi very much.

Quickly ask her for missionary and I insert my rock hard didi into her. Damn, her pussy fucking wet man! I keep pumping harder and she moved herself to me to let me bonk her harder also and keep frenching me. She really enjoy it and moaning and screaming asking for more. After missionary, turn her ard and bonk her doggie with her nice round ass facing me. Same thing, she scream and enjoy it and her pussy was wet and tight. Lastly, finished it in doggy and we both hug each other. Overall, the bonk was good with her good attitude. Bros, please support her as her business as a singer no good and very tough here. She says if she still can’t make money, she will return home sooner. So bros, don’t wait and miss a gfe bonk with YY. Please take care and be nice to her. Thank you.

Name: Yen Yen
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 7.5 C with nice dark brown nipples to suck
Height: Ard 158cm
Bj only: 7
Fj: 8.5
Gfe: 8
Damage: I tip her in total $100. I think she deserve a good tip.
Thank for the FR