Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mictan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chloe....Chloe.....Chloe.......

tarma fr

First time tarma with 2 local syt, delle and chloe, quite an exciting experience, but a pity that they dun do lesbian acts.

We started off with bathing...sop.
But once out from the shower, delle put on her sch uniform.. see already bth then start touching her
I started molesting her through her shirt since she wasn't wearing bra.
Chloe was still wrapped in her towel but as she's by my side, i faced her and started frenching her while my hands were busy with delle's boobs.
After awhile, chloe moved on to lick and suck on my nipples and i switched my target for frenching. I moved my hands to caress delle's thigh and slowly moved upwards to rub against her pussy resulting in soft moans from her.
Delle gets wet easily and taking the cue, i inserted my finger into her pussy and wow its even wetter on the inside. I placed my free hand on chloe's breast and played with her hard nipples.
while i was frenching chloe, delle was sucking at my awakened brother.
Afterwards, delle was still sucking my cock while chloe licked my balls. Shiok!!

Finally, we went into action.
I got chloe to cap me and went in cowgirl position 1st and continued my tongue contact with delle.
After awhile, i lay chloe down as dun wan to tire her out and banged her in missionary.
Later on, i wanted to try delle so they changed the condom and i banged delle till i came.

Overall 8/10, damage 490 1hour 2 shot, include room and condoms.