View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Dear Diary:

I read until this part and my pussy was getting really wet. Is my daughter going to lose her virginity to her brother?? Knowing how good that cock felt inside me, I doubt Alice can avoid falling into Aaron’s wonderland. I don’t know what to make of this, having a son who violates all the women in the house… I continued to read Alice’s diary eagerly.

The licking suddenly stopped and Aaron moved on top of me and tried to kiss me again. As I struggled to escape his mouth I could feel his legs lodge between mine, parting them at the same time. I knew what he was trying to do and fought harder. A few times I felt his cock head brushing on my pussy lips as he thrusted it forward towards where it longs to go. Oh god I can tell how hard it was. It was like he was shooting in the dark, missed and he kept trying. He needs his hands to counter my hand movement so he can’t aim his cock to the correct position.

During our tussle I got turned to face down instead towards the bed and it was a bad move. Aaron grabbed my head criss-cross behind my back, effectively stopped my resistance and put his weight on top of me, pinning me on the bed.

“Jie… please… I won’t go in ok? Just rub a bit only outside…” Aaron said pantingly, not sure due to his excitement or because of all the fight I gave him earlier. I felt his cock head slip past my asshole and went lower, grazing on my labia, parting it and touching my clit.

“Noooooooo… Ron we can’t do this! Please don’t enter me Ron please! Jie still virgin!!” I pleaded desperately. It was scary to have his cock head right at my entrance. Just a little push and he will be inside me.

“C’mom Jie… don’t bluff me. At your age you still virgin?” Aaron leaned forward and said next to my ear while he locked my hands with one hand and used the other hand to direct his cock, rubbing his cock head all over my pussy. “I wonder how it feels like to deflower a virgin”. I felt he pushed his cock head inside me and just held it there.

“Please Ron, Jie help you again with my mouth ok??” I panic but at the same time also a bit horny. He was like an inch inside me and I can feel the heat and hardness, I doubt it will have any resistance becos…

“Jie… you are so wet down there… Are you sure you don’t want me to go all the way?”

“No Ron… we can’t… next time ok? (What the f am I saying next time) Please Ron… arhhhhh…” I feel him just slip out and push in again, in, out, in, out, an inch every time. So this is how a dick feels like?

“Oh god… We need to stop Ron… arh… arh… No cannot Ron… Cannot…” I had stopped struggling without realizing it. All the senses seem to converge at my lower body and firing up my pussy, making it dripping wet. How does it feel if he goes all the way in? Oh god no, I shuddered at that thought.

“Mmmmmm Jie… your pussy feels so good…. I think I might not be able to resist anymore” Aaron pushed further…

“Noooooooo please oh noooooooo….” I felt his cock meet a resistance inside me. I struggled with all my strength and tried to roll off the bed. Aaron hugged me tight and the momentum caused us to both roll off the bed.

I felt a sharp pain in my pussy when I landed first on the side of my bed face down. “Oh fuck!” I heard Aaron say. Lucky my bed was the jap design tatami type and the distance from the bed to the carpet floor was only like 30cm. Unlucky part was Aaron’s cock drove all the way into me with the falling momentum!