View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugar baby LF sugar mummy <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesugarbaby View Post
Hi,

My name is Jason, 22 years old this year.

I know that it’s very uncommon to have sugar mummy but I would like to try out to seek for one here on this very platform.

I am brought to this platform hoping to have someone to help out financially. I came from a broken family background with debts all over the place. My family doesn’t care about me. I feel alone. Worse when covid-19 hits, I struggled so much. Working as foodpanda rider pushing as much as I can, to feed myself. I am tired for working hard through the rainy days for more rain days.

I hope someone wealthy here can pick me up from the very bottom, guide me to exit to where my life is a lot better.

You should grow a pair of MAN BALLS and just MAN up !

There are so many people out there doing the same job as you and feeding a whole family , latest news i heard was the guy earn about 7k a month but his wife cheated on him .

There is no progression in your line of job , so my advise would be to go for some courses and upgrade yourself instead of coming in here begging to lick some cob web infested pussy and getting paid .

Remember , MAN THE FUCK UP !