Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro, don’t need to ask permission to do this and that one. She told me a lot of jokers asked whether can paint her, French her etc….like that how can? For me, I am ultra naughty. No ask just unzip her top and just flip her skirt up. Else how to discover she is braless and pantyless? Remember! We r not in school. What you want to do just do….I won’t say, can we bath together but rather hold her hand and then go into shower together la…Mai blur blur ok?
Agree bro. Some things don't need to ask so clear one. Just try with actions to push the limit. Just like the ML D I shared. A lot of bros also come back ask me why she don't give them FJ. You first time go find her and ask nicely of cuz she tell you no lah. That's not her main menu. Go and start fingering her until she wet and cannot take it then start to push the boundaries, very soon you will be inside her. We are not in school, don't need everything ask permission 😂