View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

A long overdue FR ....sorry sis ..have been busy lately since we last met.

I remembered dating her was pretty straight forward. Dropped her a PM and within a few days, a message arrived at my phone and from then on, it was a foregone conclusion that we had to meet.

Well true to the threads, she arrived to pick me up. I am impressed...just by the way she drive...damn...will put most guys to shame.

She "drifted" a bit (I think, maybe imagining things) and we arrived at our destination. Well like one of the brso here mentioned, she put you at ease with her chat. Very down to earth lady with her dreams and ideals. ***till next time when we catch up more yeah lady.

Did the deed..but I would like to highlight that she easily top the list of BJ queens on my list. And that final stroke of hers just made me go to heaven...*hint hint...bros..u got to try it for yourself.

Overall, she earns my respect and what I paid her are perhaps less than what she deserves. But she has her work ethics and she stays true to her words in what she ask for, won't ask a penny more and delivers a more than value-for-money service. Where to get...a race queen who provides mobile pick-up BJ service....*yo gal, you are the Mdm!!

Bros, please try your best to book her..hurry hurry ~~ probably the only 6 star mobile BJ service in town!!