View Single Post
Old 19-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - Nha Trang Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostlustyluke View Post
Nha Trang is a beach city somewhere in Central-South Vietnam. The city is accessible only by bus or train. For those who intend on flying over, I think you still need to take a connecting flight over.

Damage was like USD 60 tip I think, which is definitely pricey. I was warned beforehand that this place was expensive though. There were other massage parlours around, but I guess this one charges a premium cause it was safer and offered full service? I dunno, look around or bargain if you want.

All in all, would only recommend if you are utterly bored or something. Maybe spend some time in the Sailing Club and pickup chicks there. But be warned, there are alot of Chinese / Russian tourist there too, so if you just like Viets, you might be disappointed.
Thanks for the forum...

Was in Nha Trang 3 times and last 2 years have not been back...once ventured to a local district to have a massage...

Sailing club really are for tourists and the local gals stay away...heard that there were FLs after 9pm but I never checked out...

Best is to bring your own gal from Saigon before heading to this beach resort....can go bien Bai Sau which is not crowded during weekdays and weekends crowded with locals....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post