View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I suspect City wasn't even going at top gear.

First minute already bonus goal from Gundogan. Then they found out their red opponents were practically toothless.
They were shocked when VAR gifted a penalty for a finger tip brush on the ball by Grealish. Grealish was vexing on this issue even after the match.

But can see why Haaland was such a phenom. Every lose ball in the final third he will go at it like shark sensing blood. At insane speed.

Last time OGS recommend him to Man U with a price tag of only 4m. But they don't want. He was later snapped up by Dortmund for 20m.
City bought him at 50m. Now at 50m, this amount looks a bargain considering his goal exploits.
I think they just wanted to frighten the red pussies into early submission at the beginning of the match, so they accelerated n went from 1st gear to 5th gear like a Ferrari or Maserati racing down a sports circuit in less than 15 seconds to score their 1st goal...to make their job easier for the next 90 minutes....then they let go their gas n shifted down to 3rd gear n cruise along to the finish knowing how toothless the red attackers r n how easily exposed their goal area is for them to score as many goals as they like with a nervous GK in between the sticks ...only think they never expect was their red neighbour launching a late onslaught against them towards the end of the match when Garnacho was introduced

Yes their recruitment department n the one in charge shd be fired for declining such a good offer for Haaland years ago...that's why they hv been missing out on so many good players last season as well...and that's the reason why they end up getting sub standard players from other teams to join them as they r never able to recognise a good n quality player right at the beginning when they r selling on the cheap n only wanting to buy them later when they suddenly realise they missed a gem n desperate to get him later they r willing to pay thru their noses e.g the case of Darwin Nunez n Cody Gakpo...but they don't realise that once missed they will never be able to get them again however much they r willing to pay...then going for the leftovers on the shelf nobody wants but yet still having to pay thru their noses as the sellers take advantage of their last-minute desperate situation to get someone in

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor