View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Sorry, website is 12go.asia. See if any brothers here got better website. I just agar agar see from saigon to nha trang via soft berth is about 850k dong each pax.
If you like theme parks, can go vinpearl nha trang. You can try the mud bath and water park. That time I went to 100 eggs. Otherwise stay at the beach lor.
Da lat will be mostly flowers and waterfall. Most will be there to escape the heat.
Do note not a lot will speak English, but you can try to speak with the staffs at vinpearl in chinese as Nha Trang used to be flooded with PRC pre-covid.
Google translation do not work for tieng viet, so they will look at you in a strange way.
Lastly if you know how to ride, then can rent a bike. It will be much more easier to travel around. Not too sure if it is advisable for a newbie but everyone got their first time. They have a Designated parking for some hotspot like beach, supermarket or tourists site