Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
newasianhand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Shanghai translator

Back.

So I had to head of to hangzhou instead of shanghai because of a change in schedule (I hate work).
We didn’t let anyone know, though I had to be careful because of all the fucking bites on my neck.

To cut things short, hangzhou was a disaster, weather was hot, numbers were all wrong and we were going nowhere. The office sent in more ppl to help us fix things and the translators were told to go back (we kept 2, and the girl was sent back).

I ended up having a ONS with this hangzhou girl I met in a club. (that’s another story) who was steamingly hot. I think she was er nei to some Taiwan businessman.

But when I got back to shanghai, I was damm shocked to see the girl waiting for me. She actually knew about my ons because one of the kay poh guy translator messaged her that he saw me dirty dancing with the hottie (!)

So she had this long face, and asked me if I had fun. When we were going back to the apartment, in the taxi I tried to hug or kiss her but she totally refused.
I was like wtf. Then don’t come here.

Anyway, saw the doorman, who tried not to smile (doorman knows everything, anyone got any stories about them?!?).

Anyway, a side note, my company put me up in a very nice place near the bund. Shanghai is rich man, the car park had 3 s600’s and a 760Li parked outside. Tell me if you even see that many in a week in Singapore/USA.

Unfortunately, I was jst in a VW(or shanghai da zhong taxi) haha.

So we get into the place, and she changes again, I completely ignore her. Fucking hot, dusty, sweaty and just want to get out. But she jumps on me and starts crying,saying she missed me and all that.

i ask her about my ONS, and she said she doesn’t mind/care. She said lets live for the moment and maybe someday if I am posted to shanghai for good we can have a future.

That is why, I can never, to this day have a real relationship with a mainland born, PRC girl. They really are screwed up.

So we start making out, and this time, absolutely no resistance, in fact she seems more hungry. Funny thing is that she doesn’t even mind about my ons.

She really was a virgin, or a really good actress. I felt quite bad, but she practically raped me as she ended up on top.
We talked about sex. Told me that it’s getting more and more common place in china even amonst fudan(!) students. I think she just wanted to get over with being a virgin.
Heehee.

Anyway, I was on ‘shore leave’ for the next few days, and my supervisor and co-workers were also having their own fun, so I spent the next few days being ‘bf-gf’ even though I made it totally clear that there was no future. We still held hands, walked around, went to the grand hyatt to have ice cream, stupid things like that. Btw, my supervisor was in the hyaatt so I think I was mad to go there!

She also brought me to fudan, introduced me to some of her friends (some more hotties). The nice thing was that she made no attempt to take advantage of me.
I tried to buy her some small gifts, or even a dinner. But she ended up paying for cabs, lunches, etc. which is ridiculous, since I obviously was way richer than her, and she was just a student.

She kept on saying that she didn’t want me to think that Chinese girls were all the same(I told her of the sterotype in Singapore. ) and therefore literally would insist on paying. But to be fair to her, she wasn’t poor herself, her dad is some small time businessman in shanghai and zejiang, she speaks shanghainese fluently, and they actually live in a house which in china is quite something.

so i would say for all the threads on love with a chinese girl, it really depends, you cannot generalise. china is a huge huge country, and there are bound to be some bad apples. you can use the normal distribution and see on one side there are gems and on the other side there are the girls who cheat, lie and steal.

Had an excellent time with her, talked a lot about politics,etc. found out that she’s fiercly patriotic, hates Japanese(even though she likes Japanese products and men), Taiwan is china, etc. and doesn’t want to leave china EVER. (so much so for all the Chinese who are running away). She’s really a smart girl. Because shortly after I left, she got selected by her province to go on some exchange to represent china! I wouldn’t say the country as some smart alec will obviously try googling it or smthing.

having a gf for a few days in shanghai was quite nice, could walk to the bund holding hands, she would wash my clothes, go shopping and hold hands, etc. what was also nice was that we would speak in chinese, as she was very sensitive to ppl thinking that she was one of those who wanted a 'lao wai' bf.

i think chinese girls in general given the choice between a white man and a overseas chinese would choose the overseas chinese. that's what most of my friends have told me at least.

Anyway we also talked about shanghai girls and their ‘chiuness’(a shanghainese word), that they always like to manipulate their bf, and why they insist that their bf carries their bag. Etc. honestly I think shanghai men are 2 sensitive, that’s why so many foreigners are running off with their women! Ive had my fair of shanghai gals myself so I know. Heehee.

we did end our relationship at the end, mutually, though she said she would wait for me and all that crap. though I tried to be as nice as possible because she was really a very nice girl. The warped (or good?) thing was that Chinese girls don’t seem to have any fixed standard of morals. She told me that if we were to meet again, and she was married or with kids, she would still have an affair with me. And mind you, I’m not a god in bed or have a 14 inch dick ah. Just an ordinary guy.
But I thought that was weird. I pity the poor dude who marries her!

Well, we did email each other after that, I was sort of dreading any pregnancy or any mails like that, but nothing. At that time there was a chance of me being posted full time to shanghai, but it didn’t work out, and thank goodness. I wouldn’t have wanted to live with her, and I think I’m too nice to dump her outright since she’s so nice.

Anyway, we are almost not in touch now, she calls me sometimes (oveaseas charge!!) and always invites me back to shanghai.
she’s now working for a really big MNC, and my friend who’s in touch with her says she’s still single to this day. I don’t take credit for that, blame it on the shanghai workload!! I think the way she’s going, smart, pretty, young and can speak English and shanghainese so fluently she’s going to be promoted and be my boss one day!

But it was still good memories, it brings a smile to my face everytime I think of her.

the end!