Old 07-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimpleStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout 12

Girls from China in general give BBBJ as standard. It is true in this house too. Because they have "One Dragon" service from Chang Ping in this house, they usually do ass rim job too. It's great service.

I recently visited this house and had Girl #8. Cute and in her early 20's. Great BBBJ with occasional deep throat, gave amazing and scary rim job where I think she was really trying to probe her tongue into my ass. Haha! Feels unusual, but good at the same time. Do these girls a favor and take care of your hygiene down there before you visit. Strangely she did not do the standard fire and ice blow job that the girls usually do here.

I left very satisfied and gave a generous tip. I wish this house a lot of success. So that they can bring more girls and can open more houses with great service. Everyone in Singapore must try this place.

After visiting China recently. I say that this house is my preferred convenient option for Chang Ping / Dong Guan style sauna.

In present time, China saunas have to go through risky wechat scammers. They promise Chang Ping service, but instead you just get girl rushing you to finish as fast as possible without any massage or waterbed extras. Bed and rooms are lousy because they must move at anytime because of possible police raid. Price is also inflated now. Add cost and time of air flight travel. It's very difficult to play in China now.