Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vandercunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

G3

Went for an afternoon smash sesh to try g3 based off frs from other bros.
Walked in saw g3 in the tank. Noice, no need to wait. Paid okt and proceeded to the room.

At first glance, g3 looks like a tiny little chinese girl. She only gave a little smile when we entered the room and introduced each other. She asked to go shower and cleaned me up. I laid down on the bed and she started catbathing my nipples. Her skin was very smooth, she has almost a full backpiece, looks like japanese style.

She went down licking my balls first before capping me and giving me a pretty fast paced bj. Not the best. Once i was hard enough, she lubed up and started to ride me. The best thing about her was she was quite a moaner. From where i was, it seemed legit and she couldnt control it. Unfortunately, she was too skinny for cowgirl so i switched to missionary. We had add more lube throughout the sesh because she was pretty dry and i was afraid of the condom breaking from past experiences.

Fucked her until the buzzer rang and decided one sesh was enough and came in the helmet. When she took off the condom, i could tell it was a thinner type. Not sure why she uses those.

Looks: 6.5/10. like a tiny chinese girl
Figure: 7/10. Height around 150-160. Looks pretty fit
Boobs: 6/10 B-ish cup. enhanced and rock hard with tiny nipples
CBJ: 6/10. fast paced
FJ: 7/10 Pretty tight unfortunately had to use alot of ky
Attitude: 7/10 talked a little afterwards.
GFE: 6/10 just a quickie so not much gfe
RTF: Nope, many whores to bone.

Peace!