View Single Post
Old 16-02-2004, 02:18 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Any bros going to Bangkok on the Thai New Year from 13th - 15th April?

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
songkran?? its like going to china during CNY. u think there will be chicks around? most will return to their hometown. its a kind of yearly pilgrimage for them to visit family, relatives and friends. of course there will be some that hang around bkk... but u cannot expect much selection.
you are better off visiting chiangmai... heard its quite happening there.
Songkran go MP. If I am not wrong, it should be opened, but with very very few good girls. The angpais will be enjoying their fruits of labour while those that stay behind proabably need more money and treat new year just like another day.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...