View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
From other forum fr on g12

"g12 can do everything also but must rtf many times then at least triple or quanple sessions everytime. When resting after i cum out before next round, everytime see her immediately take out phone vey busy replying message. can see she has many supporters i secretly see the messages those men keep talk sweet things to her and ask her go out but she just tell them ask her come here find her so ya i think like those siam bus in thai disco, so we all will keep come find her but those men never know no money no honey. This house I like is can bring her and other girls indivually go out on their off day but be prepared be spent possible many money on them all depending on how they see you as. In short u have money everything also can even to someone looks demure in this line. Remember all these girls choose to go in this line is to earn fast cash be it ktv or fr or legal red house. One month these girls easily earn 20k sgd to 30k sgd per month. By the end of 2 years, they can buy anything whatever thing like plot of big land in him or Hanoi also no problem and build a multi storey house with internet Cafe and garden with swimming pool. But of cos some are doing this for their materialistic lifestyle.
UNKER, Your purpose for reposting this “anonymous person” post here for ??

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."