View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
since the last update ....
Office bj continues but didnt get to fuck her . Not too conducive in the conf room lah.
HY remains very enthu about our heavy petting and is craving for my cock alot .
Sex w her hubs is still "0". There were afew instances where i suggested "y not let him fuck u?" I even dangled the carrot of letting me creampie her and then she go home to let him creampie . She say "siao ah ! Why want to do this ?! Not interested in fucking him at all !"
Oh well i tried .
She is extremely confident in her sexual prowess . To the point of being cocky . To be honest yes her skills are above average but eat too much bird nest i ll also start craving for some roti prata 😜.
Sigh damn jialat me ....
cny .... new yr resolution should be to be more appreciative with the slut fb i have right .....?!
Meanwhile tml is work again .... i m cock sure my cock has a hungry mouth to feed .....
Latest ... jus happened .
Text HY i wanted a bj like now now .... initially she say no lah now office so many ppl dangerous .
I said seems like u no craving for my cock as much . I asked if she been banging the hubs 🥲..... apparently still no.

To show me she still damn hungry for my cock she agreed to meet for a 1 minute bj in conf room ..... hhahaha shioks
This is the appetizer for later .

Manage to take pics and vids of HY in her new cny cheongsam while sucking my cock .

Priceless...