View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
I have a question for all bros here. Since the topic is Sex with other people gf/wife, I think mistress fits into this category too?

What do you think of having sex with an acquitance mistress? This acquitance been treating the mistress better than the wife. However, one fine day he is uncontactable due to family issue...

I bump the mistress at one of the bar that night, so one thing lead to another I manage to have sex with the mistress. Long story short I can have sex with his mistress more frequent, but contemplating should I be doing so.

Should I continue or stop?
Level up! I am currently banging a mistress too. Well sorta in a way, because she was my fuck-buddy all these years and suddenly one fine day after giving me the usual sloppy blowjob, she told me 'eh, I'm seeing this guy leh.....'

And so it turns out, the bf is married with 2 kids.

Hearing this, I'm somewhat turned on sial and made her strip her panties and I fucked her raw that day. She was super giggly about my response the entire way.