View Single Post
Old 27-01-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
136 fairly quiet, groups of ang mo and many oppa. Not much changed.. Some still selling golden pussies... Maybe the oppa willing to pay. If you guys want young, pretty and still thinking 50...Good luck. Keep looking maybe you will have the luck.
Thanks for the update. At least is some not all golden pussies. Khmer girls cannot compete with girls from China/Viet/Thai etc. Even their young and pretty girls are no where near the fair, tall and leggy girls you can find elsewhere. In fact most of them are quite dark, not tall and slight overweight. This we should know but they (khmer girls) dunno lol. That is why last time they have an advantage, the price. However, since they increased price till outrageous amount (especially KTV) then nobody wanna patronize them already. Cause with that amount, there are certainly much better options elsewhere. Even the air ticket cost to PP and their hotels also much more expensive compare to neighbouring countries. So they should price according to what they can offer.

However, some rich bros here still willing to pay hefty sum of money to them and spoilt the market. This, I have no comment as money is theirs and I cannot decide for them. I only hope bros when spending can relate more to what they are actually paying for, what are they getting in comparison to what they can get elsewhere with that amount of money, what is the living standard there and etc. Actually some bros know they should not be paying so much but they treat it more like donation to them. However, seriously, they do not need donation. What they are getting is way above what they can get working honestly. Paying them mismatch to what they are actually worth will make them more greedy and ask more and more and totally forget about what they actually worth, what they can offer and spoilt the whole market.

Why i said that place is doomed last time cause the air ticket and hotel costs are more expensive than nearby countries, the girls are expensive and not better and the food there also not good. Why would people go there to pay so much more and not getting better enjoyment.

Hope they wake up and adjust their prices back. However, seems like lately there are some positivity there. Hope it lasts.